What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Blueberry Bagle

Why is my title blueberry bagel?

Yummy!!! Blueberry Bagel
 Because it what I love to eat and what I really crave for every time. Especially the Hen House Bakery blueberry bagel the soft and fresh can make you crazy for it. The softness of the bagel and crispness of outer, just too good to forget. I usually get this blueberry bagel when I'm specially happy or just hungry. It can be both, but I hope people should try it especially buy it around the early morning which is so much fresh. Not be afraid to try something new. First I look at it, and it all blue which scary me, but I was good. Just like people say not judge the book by it cover, if you not know it you should try it. Try it, Like it, and Love it.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the bit of that bagel to it was good you are right.

    ReplyDelete