What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

The day I turn 19.

This Thursday March 24, 2011 was my brother and my birthday on this day we kind of didn't plan anything special because it was not as important in our family, mom say birthday is just another day getting older. As I know my brother and I are unique in our own ways. So I think I should celebrate with him since it his birthday also anyway. On this day we also tell ourselves to buy a lottery to bring luck, but I were so busy we forgot about anything like that. That morning we went to breakfast together we met at Ihop one of our favorite breakfast place. I was so hungary I ate about 3 stack of pancake, eggs, bacon, and big omelet that we decide to share since he not so hungary. I thought since it our birthday we should go shopping I can only shop around an hour because morning class start at 11:00 am. After that we went our separate ways, he went to work, and as for me school of course.  I still have to go to all my classes, so I also reward myself to our school best Plamier Heart dessert which I can eat 2 to 3 a day, but lately I try to cut sweet.

Palmier Heart
The Plamier heart also put a smile on my face I just think is that good. Here a picture of Plamier heart . It's too small in this image, but usually its long and wide. This would be my birthday my parent this year didn't buy and cut for us. Sad, but it's alright I'm have this is just enough. After school, all I have is work work and work. The only best part of my day is people called, texted, and fackbook me said happy bday. I loved people remember my special day. I can't yet when I turn 21, but in that road I still want to enjoy the 19th and 20th birthday. Each year, different things can happen and it can be good or bad. We don't know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment