What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

My miserable week!!!

This week, I been afraid of facing it, but it came so quickly. I think this week would be my miserable week because of the time I spent on my study all weekend just for 3 scary tests I have to take. Today, I have to take 2 tests one in Health Care, which I more scare today for this test because I don't really know what to study for, the professor just gave us a sheet say what is on it and what is not. Next my second test of the day is public speaking midterm, which I think I can do pretty good at it, because this professor review with us and explain how easy was the test going to be, I really like that she helped us out. The worst part of this week is not Tuesday, but its Wednesday. Why Wednesday? Because the most important and hard test is on this day, I'm too afraid to go to class that day, no matter how hard I work on this subject I just not get it. The answer is either wrong or right. This class is Trigonometry. I always why would I want to take that class, but I not know I wasn't thinking when I pick the class, I just want to get it over with, so I didn't care what classes I'm taking. But now I learned my lesson if I'm going to take harder classes I should just takes less classes such as not 15 credit classes per semester it just too much stress to handle. I think max. 4 classes which is 12 credits and also take a 1 credit hour class would be good as well. I will try my best, I believe I can score the result that I wanted if I just try harder and study harder as well.
Tests
I hate taking on Scranton paper, because it more work just to put on the paper. I just teacher are just as lazy to grade the paper individually than use the stupid machine to grade it for them. Scranton is just fast, but I not think it's as right as the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment