What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Just Be Nice

The Norton Field to Writing with Reading
(pg. 583- 587. Just be Nice,  by Stephen L. Carter)

This article is an argument comparing the manner from his past to now. He believe that the values of each person are different from now and then. He would consider that his past are better than now. In his article, he explained that in school teacher are allowed to punish student and they would taught the manner of life for example they way we talk on phone and how we place our silverware on the table. In this century, our teacher teach what is trendy like our sexual, drug, and things that we might not realized we would talk about during those days.
In so ways, I agree with his argument because a lots of student would be disrespectful toward their teacher and parents. They would judge people and speak whatever they want to say. Maybe, I think now that people have more ideas and personal value toward different things that appear different to them. People would express differently as they think what they are. I do like the way that people can speak what they believe in and follow what they think is right. A lots of people might agree or disagree what I think is right or what he as the author think is right so that is personal value.

No comments:

Post a Comment