What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Reaction Toward the Art Tour

I kind of like the tour because I got to see these wonderful paint that are avalible to anybody. There are fews things that bother me while on this tour. One major problem was that our tourist, he want us to answer question about the art such as what is the color, what is the element, shape, and other art related question. I really not like that he want to answer when we not even the background story about these art. The second major problem is that he spend too much time on asking the question on one art work that we don't have time looking at other art piece. I didn't really like the art that he saw us, but more interested in other art he can't explain about. I hope that he next time would be more specific about the art and the background of the art that make it interesting. I believe he had spent 10-15 minute in one art, therefore we only got to talk about 4 art overall, and I not like any of them. Overall I do enjoy look at unique art work, but not the tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment