What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

What am I going to do on Spring Break ?

I always enjoy spring break even though I have to work. I enjoy the spring break because it gives me time to organized the school work and enjoy time without worrying about school. I know a lots of people is going to Hawaii somewhere warm or to visit family. But for me, my family is visiting me. My 3 cousin Alexis, Chen, and Sebastian all 3 of them are coming over and to stay for few days. I'm excited because that I haven't seem them for a while. They not live far away only Kansas City, Missouri. I know it's not that far, but because of all the school time and work time; we just not have social life. I haven't seem them about a month now since our Chinese New Year. My family are important to me, so I loved to stay close by them. When they come over I hope to take them shopping, tour somewhere else, and eat. We all loved to eat. I know spring break is just few day of a break, it's not enough, but I am grateful that I got to spend time with my cousin here.
I hope everyone have a good break.

No comments:

Post a Comment