What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

My tour at Nerman Museum.

Do you know there is a Nerman museum at Johnson County Community College?
Here is a  image of outside of the museum which look like a art as well.
The Outside of Nerman Museum

The arts there are just as amazing as any art gallery in the world to me. The unique building structure that pop out from other building in JCCC. It's arty design such as a long rectangle box with white coating and clear glass windows and doors. When I walked in it bright from the color white and next to this museum their is gift shop with unique things that people make and also a good place to eat "The Cafe Tempo"  serve with delicious food. Two floor of art that people would enjoy, not only inside the museum have the art, but also throughout the college campus.  This special website will tell you more about the museum.  http://www.nermanmuseum.org/
Here some picture from the website of my favorite art.

This is jacket that I heard were made from dog tag by a guy who was in army during South Korean war, he thought to honor does people who serve in our country. I know that the dog tag have no mean of just random words. I really like this it's just to unique and strange at the same time.
I also like this image of art, because I know it royalty like.

I not know about the background of this art, but I know one of the JCCC drew this and I just like how he make it's so modern and royalty like.

The Nerman Museum is a great place to enjoy the beauty of art and what we can learn from it. It free to tour the place, so I hope many people would visit this wonderful place. 
I really enjoy the tour, but I didn't got to see a lots of other wonderful art, so next time I would like to go back and enjoy it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment