What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Have you been to Chinatown, NY?


I was raised in Chinatown, NY. The people there and the food were awesome. I missed going back especially missing the delicious seafood and fresh food. I remember my favorite drink everyday was the bubble tea with the black chewy pearl which serve with fresh warm pastry every morning.  The best thing about living in Chinatown is that food is twice as good anywhere else for example there are oriental Chinese food, the dim sum, and many other choices of items.
Let me tell you about Chinatown in New York. 
Chinatown, NY
This website below show the best place to go in Chinatown.
Dim Sum
There are the Jing Fong Restaurant which was known for the best Hong Kong dim sum cart with serve choices of rice noodle with pork, mini egg tarts, and taro dumpling. 
These are most of my favorite choices.
Bubble Tea
When I’m in Chinatown I would go to May’s Bakery for their famous bubble tea drink which is very cheap. Also they sell good variety of dessert. 

I think the coolest place to visit in New York was the Mahayana Buddhist Temple, which is free and inside have this big Buddha which I admired a lot. People use incense to pray and put them on this big round bowl of incense that other people put in already. According the article from www. Ny.Com that, New York City’s Chinatown is the considering the largest Chinatown in the United States. Whenever there is a big special Chinese holiday, they would have some kinds of show or performance. Especially when they had the Chinese New Year they would have dragon and all kinds of dance or party. As for me, I would love to live in Chinatown again. This place is just a wonderful place for people who loved Chinese culture. 
Chinese New Year in Chinatown, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment