What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Alexis High School Graduation!!!

Around this time, my cousin Alexis would be graduating and standing up there I would imagine would she fall or be nervous like me with I graduated, but I would told myself that nothing stupid is going to happen to her. I would like to buy her something to congrats her, but not know what she like. I not what her to dislike what I will buy her. She is pretty picky about things I got her, so I should just ask her about what she like. I would be driving her to the graduation location at Kemper arena. That was my graduation location last year, the worst thing is that it's smell bad like horses. I didn't like it much last year. I wish I got it over with. I would shout and yell as loud as I can to cheer for her and support her. I really loved her and care for her. She is hardcore about everything like she can handle anything, but inside of her I know she is very fragile. I saw her real tears and I saw her sadness that make me want to cry with her. Sher life should be perfect, but it not. So I would hope that her life is as perfect as mine, so I can help her and be there for her. This graduation day would be so important that why I decided not to work just for her. Alexis everyone in the family are here to support you and we love you and hope you have a bright future.
I hope you would find a perfect man and he would bring the happiness to you 10x as much as anyone can.
Congrats to Alexis the best one of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment