What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Royal Wedding huh?


These website I found have a lots of amazing picture and background information about the wedding. 
 
This royal wedding was amazing I never thought it was a big deal worldwide. News worldwide reported "the wedding of the century" on that day all I saw on TV was them, how they met, what gossip or rumor about Kate and Prince William. When I watch the show I was so amazed by how many people stand in lines or waited for 5 days straight just to see the bride and groom. I believe it  would become a holiday in England to memorized them. On other channel I saw Princess Diana past, I learned about her more than I knew before. These show of that day compare the wedding of princess Diana and prince William her son. I wonder what would it be like if princess Diana would be there for their wedding? I believe prince William would be much happier if she were there that day. When future princess Kate were walking toward prince William the best man prince Henry whisper to William and say if she here she would be so proud. This wedding was so perfect. Kate dress was pretty, but not unique enough to be princess dress. I wish them a happy marriage and hope to last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment