What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Graduation Day for My little brother !!!

OMG!!!
Can't believe that my brother my only little brother is finally graduating from High school, it might not be a big deal for other people, but in my family he is the first male to graduate from high school and I was first to graduate from high school. My father and mother family were poor back then, so they can't afford going to school. Everyday my parents remind us to do good in school, they not focus us to good great, but just do good and know that we try our best. I'm very proud of my brother and I can't wait to see him walking up there in the stage and get his diploma. After that I think we are going to have to party for him, I guess maybe just only few family members and friend. Graduate from high school is very special, that prove that all that 4 years of pain had paid off. My brother is graduating this May 22, 2011 at 3:00pm. Yep!!!
I hope everyone out there can graduate from school of any level and go for their dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment