What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Celebration with Princess Diana

Diana Tiara
I planning to go to the Union Station at downtown Kansas City, MO close to the Crown Center. From Now to June 12, 2011 there would be a display of Princess Diana past. In this tour we can learn a lots about her and to be this close to her. It's does cost to go in, but it would be worth it. It around $25 for adult of all ages and kids is about $15. There more information on this website Princess Diana Union Station. She was only 20 years old when marrying to Prince of Wales HRH and 1 billion people was watching her wedding worldwide. From my previous blog I blog about Prince Williams and Kate wedding. It's my royal interest to learn more about this royal family. Different event would be held throughout the day, but I most interesting thing I can't wait to see is her wedding dress. I just so amazing being so close to her. Princess Diana exhibit is one thing people have to go see, before it go away.

Diana Wedding Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment