What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

My Family & Friendd!!!

I'm right now at KC my one of my favorite town because of my family and friend of mine below here. So people might not like to be around family or friend, but for me I wish to be with them close so I'm able to see them, or to know that there safe, and healthy. I love my family and friend close by so whenever I have problem they are there for me and I'm there for them. Family is important to me and I believe family is important to any Asian family as well. My responsibility is to take care my parents when they are old, now they take care of my brother and me. So in an Asian family it my duty to take care of them when they need us. My dad told me, before without grandma gave him birth, then there no my brother and I or we will have different father, but the point is to know that we have to respect our elderly and listen to them for what they have to say. They might not be in this world any longer, so I wish to spent every minutes with my parents.
My parents are my motivation to succeed and they support my physically and emotionally. I will succeed not just for me, but for my future, and for my family. As well my friend are important to me. I loved to be around them. They bring me joys and happiness that last the longest. Especially my best friend Jenny, she just like to tell me about her funny and weird family, but I can tell that she loved them very much as much as I love mine.
Family and Friend are my weakness in life, I can't do with them, neither live without them. Please think about the people that are important to you and treasure the moment you have with them. I also will remember every moment I have with my friend Jenny or my entire family.

No comments:

Post a Comment