What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grandma is leaving.

My grandma is leaving America going to China. We lived in Fujian, China.
Fujian is one of the big province in China. My families lived very close to the Fuzhou city which it only 1 hour drives from it. My dream is to traveled to each cities that are located in China. China had the longest history and coolest tour site to see. Grandma is leaving Wednesday morning around 6:00 am that very early. Going to KCI airport head to Chicago airline, and fly 13 hours to Shanghai, China, then arrive at Fuzhou airport.
This trips take about a whole days of work.
I will miss her, my mom said there might be a chance that grandma won't come back to America. Grandma like China better a place where she have friend to talk to, live the way she want, and go wherever she pleased.
I can't wait to go back and visit the place again.

No comments:

Post a Comment