What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Economy???


 I taking economic class and I not think I'm doing very well. I can't fail I never fail. So I work hard to do well in the class. I can't wait to see my overall outcome. But at least I learn something about our economy, I learn that we need to spend as a consumer that Way Company would have enough money to hires employee besides laying them off. Saving is important but if we as American save most of our money without spending some of them that would develop a conflict and would not help the economy as a whole. Go now go out and go buy something you always wanted and know that you deserve it. Reward yourself for all of the hard work you do. Save our economy save does people are unemployed. Go spend that Money.

No comments:

Post a Comment