What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Food (Asian Cuisine) My FAVES

Especially Asian cuisine I love to eat Asian food there just so good. If I have to rate I would list my top 3 favorite country food. 

1. Cantonese style Chinese food
Dim Sum
I love how when Cantonese wake up early morning and go eat dim sum there so good. A dim sum is type of food serve in the cart (I describe it early in my blog). You look in the cart and see what you like. Turnip cakes, chicken feet’s, and sticky rice in locust leaf these are my top 3 favorite’s dishes. Drinking warm and healthy black tea would help digestive the food. Not think these food are weird there good go try it. I know a location around here new open it called ABC CAFÉ
 ABC CAFE Review
at 87th st. serve till late at night. People if you like it you should go and try it. Another location I know is the Pine and Bamboo Garden Pine&Bamboo Garden Website at Shawnee mission parkway, but a little expensive. 

Choga
2. My dad authentic Chinese food.
My dad cooking is amazing if I know how to be a good cook like him someday I might be famous, but too bad I can't really cook. I love when he makes rice noodle soup with Chinese bok Choy, green onion, and steak strips. It just so good. I think should them for #1 but sometime when he cook fish then I not like. He located at my house ha-ha.

3. Korean food
Chosan BBQ
I love spicy food. My favorite dish of all Korean food is stir-fry rice cake. It so chewy and soft noodle but called a cake. It can be sweet but very little. I like the Kiamichi a spicy Korean sauce soak in the Chinese cabbage it good and spicy. My first time I ever ate Korean was at Choga  Choga Review
Shobahn
 At 105st it Okays, but I didn't like what I order. Second was at Chosan BBQ Chosun Website on 123rd st. It’s really good. It best one I remember I was at shobahn Sohahn WebsiteOn 67st. Last Korean dish I had the rice cake at the Korean house located inside the 888 international market pretty good. These are good if we can make it ourselves. I bet it cheaper too. 

These are my favorite kinds of food to eat and some of the places I like to eat. I hope you would go and try it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment