What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City


Inside of the Federal Reserve Bank Of K.C.
 My tour experience of federal reserve bank of kc was amazing. My tourist Chris and Kyle are so funny they make this tours so much interesting. They are really good at explaining to the group what is what and important and unique facts that interest me. In Kansas City our federal reserve bank is the 10th of all 12th in United States of America. It's now in the newest building, was built in 2007 move from the old one. The old federal reserve bank of KC was once a library for the Truman before he built the Library of Truman. On Jan. 23, 1914 thousands of people in KC welcomed the committee to be here and persuade them that why it important to have a federal reserve bank in kc. The committee was surprises by how the states around KC support each others and work together so well. This new building is more secure, modern, and unique. I got to see the vault, it was awesome. The machine robot is the only things allow in the vault and each units weight about 9 tons. They display 400 million dollars in the hallway, I wish I can have that money. 



Symbol in dollar bill represent K.C. reserve bank.

Join a group of 5 or more and go online sign up for free tour Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City. At the end of the tour, you can recieve free bag of shredded money.

No comments:

Post a Comment