What am I think 2day?

I'm tired want to sleep all day if I can.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

This Week Calender!!!

Monday: I had a Economic test "Hope I did good!
Tuesday: I have to write 14 pages of Career profile on Nursing in Intro. to Health care. I just not that fun, especially 14 pages.
English: talking about "A Rose for Emily" very interesting story... (you should read it). Group 1 of public speaking is presentation a persuasive speech. Each classmate have to present some that they can persuasive someone to do something good for someone.
Wednesday: I got the test back, it was okay, but I knew I could do better. In Math it 8.3 notes, I not like this chapter of Trigonmetry.
Thursday: My healthcare professor told me that I did great on my profile, (I'm so Happy) I work so hard on it. English I have to Turn in online copy of profile paper hope I did good in that too. My public speaking was today. My subject was about Donating Blood, and my professor told me I did good on eyes contact, but need to be more confident in myself.
Friday to Saturday
I have to work and study for my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment